Friday 5 April 2013

This effort is really just me trying to get use to these blogging functions so I'll use it as an introduction to the future of my blogs. Beginning at the beginning (as you do) I'll be reviewing new issues of the Flash and Flash related comics of the new52, except the Justice League simply because on a humble student loan... I cant afford it monthly.

You'll also be able to find reports on the latest and greatest in chemistry and - thanks to the grand influences of my girlfriend - biology, taken from the journal articles in which the original information is graciously placed by those with higher purposes than myself (at the moment).

If I do anything interesting, I'll feel a compulsive need to report that as well, so watch out.
Whenever possible I will also report on new games and provide a list of my top5 games, I'm not a professional game critic but I know a good game when I play it. (subject to personal preference)

No comments:

Post a Comment